Junior Girls BC Catholics Volleyball (Friday and yesterday, Saturday) was just amazing. I still find it funny that whenever we play one of the best games we've ever played that's when our support isn't there and they come after. HA.
On Friday, we won all of our games. Therefore making us #1 in pool play. So far so good, yeah? Saturday, won all of our games. First we played Notre Dame (ND), and won. Second game was against St. Thomas Aquinas (STA) and it was so intense. We all played so well, holy. Too bad everyone came to watch AFTER that game! Damn. Seriously, you guys missed out. Hahaha. Everyone was playing one dope ass game against STA and they're ranked 2nd out of the whole Vancouver District! After we won that game, we were going to play the semi-finals next.
We were watching St. Thomas More (STM) play ND. Whoever was to win that game, we would be playing them in the semi-finals.. STM won. We've played STM before during the season. We've won and lost. But it was just too bad we lost in the semis. We took 'em to three sets though. We got third place.
All of us wanted to win BC Catholics so badly, it was also still a provincial tournament as well. Not only did we want to win because of that, but we wanted to do it for ourselves. BC Catholics would possibly be the last thing that we'd be doing as a team, court-wise. There's still a chance of us qualifying for the provincials since there's a wildcard. We'll find out on Wednesday..
I'm already having that feeling of something missing. And it's you guys. The team. The coaches. The managers. Yeah, we'll see each other at school.. But you know, it's gonna be so different. We might not even see Esco, Melissa, or Carly as often either. Frick. I love you guys.
So some of us stayed to watch the finals.. It ended up being STM vs. STA. Yup. We're the ones who beat STA. And STM beat us. "If STA wins, I'm going to shoot myself. If STM wins, I'm going to shoot myself twice." Haha that's how all of us felt. STM eventually won, so I guess I'll shoot myself twice tonight. HAHA.
As of right now, my eyes are STILL swollen. STILL blood shot. My eye bags are STILL too low. But that's the way 'ish goes.
Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment