Creative Commons License Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You think you're sick? Well, I'm ILL.

I went to the emergency section at the hospital today, AGAIN, and got home not too long ago.

I don't have H1N1, THANK GOD.

I do have a regular flu however, and a bad case of it.
They needled me, then put an IV tube into my arm and transferred fluids.
I had to wear a mask the whole time too.

When they took out the IV tube out of my arm, my blood oozed out.
It was beautiful.
And if you know me well enough, you should know this:
When I see blood, I laugh.

Yes, I did laugh. Hahaha. I can't go back to school for a long time. :( I'm falling behind! UGH.
No school or dance for a while, until I get better. :(

My mom took pictures and videos, wow.

PS: Happy Birthday Arvin Santos! Haha have a good one, homie. :)

"Gangsta' patient."

"OH YES BLOOD."

"Oh hey."

1 comment:

C & J said...

HAHAH JAYBEE! GG! LMFAOOO! awe u feelin better hun?