Creative Commons License Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU



Monday, July 5, 2010

From January 17th to January 30th of 2011, I will be in..

JAPAN! That's right, Japan. I'm super stoked for my trip there. :) Yes, I am fully aware that it's only July of 2010 right now.

My day was alright today. Didn't argue with the parents. Haha, yet. Other than that, it was pretty productive. I updated my dance resumé and I still have to finish it up. I'll be getting copies of my new headshots which were taken by Rachel Gamboa, she's hella' dope! I worked on choreography today, and I'm feeling really good about this certain piece. I also went outside to play volleyball with my brother and exchange students. It was hilarious, but of course tons of fun. Afterwards, everyone but Karen and I went inside because we wanted to skip rope. I might skip more later on tonight, I'm diggin' the weather.

Well I have more organizing and whatnot to do, I shall blog again another time.

No comments: