Creative Commons License Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Been there, done that, done that 'cause I've been there.

December 09, 2010
Leo: Today's Daily Horoscope


You need to keep looking for a new way to take care of business -- the old tricks just aren't up to the challenge today! That doesn't mean you're failing, just that you might be falling behind a bit.


So. True. What happened to me? I need to get my shit together, I'm slipping. I was doing hella' good in all of my courses and now I'm falling behind. First term report cards will be given to us on Friday and I won't see the marks that I really wanted. I'm not failing or doing horribly bad, but I know I'm way more capable than that. Guess I gotta' bust my ass again to get the marks that I had in September and October. I know, it's only December.. But shit, I let things slip so easily just 'cause I was so exhausted and caught up with things going on at home. Note to self: Turn negative things into positive things like you did before. Use them as motivations. Remember to do what you gotta' get done for yourself, fam', homies that're truly down for whatever, and the heavens. Your hard work has paid off before, and it will pay off again when you get back on track.

No comments: