Holy man, so apparently it's been like 37 degrees or something. Therefore, that has beaten Vancouver's weather record. Bloody hell. I cannot take this damn heat wave anymore. I can't even sleep because of it. Who can!? If you can, damn mama' you are lucky. I'm wide awake just because of the weather.
Anywho. What have I been doing for the past couple of days? Nothing, basically. I've been home a lot. Too hot to go out, which delays me from kind of wanting to go out too. Everyday, I get darker and darker. Everyday, different shades. Dark. Dark. Darker. Darkest. Everyday, different tans. Beater tans, sock tans, hair-tie tans, T-shirt farmer tans!
For the past days so far I have :
- Painted my nails again. At 3 A.M., bored. That's right. I got nails again. Ugly, but grown. .. Except for two on my left hand. They're still abnormally short because they broke. And my two thumb nails are just.. shorter.
- Obviously gone mad because of the weather, and got darker.
- Had fun with uncle and aunt with Nintendo Wii two nights in a row.
- Made my sock tan even worse.
- Literally ran laps and did skipping instead of being inside because of the sun rays!
- Learned how to play more songs on the drums, by ear. *grins*
- Had 43590345345903809 nose bleeds.
Freaking Vancouver weather.
At least it's more predictable now more than ever.
.. Just like you.
Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment