Creative Commons License Jaybee Bagunu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License. Based on a work at AGirlCalledJay.blogspot.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT: YOUTUBE.COM/TENSIX - FACEBOOK.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU - TWITTER.COM/JAYBEEBAGUNU



Thursday, November 29, 2007

CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE.

I tried to escape you, but the orchestra plays on. I can feel you all around me. The excitement of just hearing your name overwhelms my whole self, and I feel a sudden change. A sudden change of temperature on my face, feeling the warmth and shade of pink that I turn. A sudden change of nerves, feeling the nervousness rush through my veins. If we make this happen, they'll say all the salt in the world couldn't melt that ice.

I was just walking outside and couldn't help but think about us. I picked the nicest lawn and imagined the two of us rolling around down along the ground. I saw myself touch your face and I noticed jets begin to race above our heads. I long for that one day to come where I could just live in your arms and spend every moment with you, stay up all night with the stars, then confess all the faith I have in you after my lips would stop quivering.

Your well-being is why I raise my head to greet the sun each day, and place my hand upon my heart and hear it beat your name. People say this feeling I have for you ends up just being a game, but please, "take my heart and please don't break it."

Whoever you are.

2 comments:

bernadettejane said...

Sooooo Good!

kush said...

eew i know, and it was in front of everyone too. she literally just walked into the cirle and asked him, i was like whoaaa. ahha